How it all began!
In September 2020, three women met and decided to start a new business: producing from local ingredients, a new Lebanese product to substitute an imported one, being healthy and nutritious, at the same time; empowering women around them and encouraging them to go the extra miles; and supporting Lebanese farmers.
The story began with Gudtolli! A combination of Lebanese culture and Italian cuisine that portrays a small festival in your plate.
Gudtolli brings the garden to your table along with its natural colors, nutrients, fibers, and vitamins
• The quality of Top Choice Pasta products is our promise.
• As a team of devoted employees and top management, we are committed to giving our customers the best product with the highest level of quality and the best price.
• Our objective is to give our customer the complete satisfaction when consuming our product with an exceptional experience that combines the Lebanese culture with the traditional Italian taste.
• Our attention is focused on our suppliers and farmers to ensure that they provide us with ingredients of superior quality and to ensure the certainty of a result that represents the “made in Lebanon” pasta excellence.
• Our team is continuously trained to operate in a perfect manner to deliver to our customers the safest product whilst implementing the international regulations, standards,
and rules in Quality & Food Safe production and to guarantee constant customer communication, customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Tagliatelle specialties, with eggs and vegan, linguini noodles spaghetti lasagna verde and natural.
Fussili, macaroni, conchiglie naturally colored from fresh vegetables and herbs.
Ravioli and Tortellini filled with many fresh ingredients such as mushrooms, spinach, Ricotta, basil, and many others ingredients.
Gluten Free Pasta
Gnocchi, Ravioli, Tagliatelle, Linguini and spaghetti.
Our Mission Statement
What we aim for
We commit to create a memorable experience to our customers by providing them fresh, healthy and nutritious pasta, all produced by women to empower them, and from local ingredients to support Lebanese farmers;
We strive to grow globally to offer an exquisite combination of Lebanese and Italian cuisine
for a modest price.
SDG Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being
Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Decent work and economic growth
Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Our Theory Of Change
Gudtolli Contributes to
As a company, we have introduced a solution that involves incorporating 20% fresh vegetables, herbs, and spices into our pasta to reduce wheat consumption. This solution is in high demand worldwide, as it provides a fast-cooking, healthy food option that can be ready within 2 to 5 minutes. We are proud to be a company dedicated to empowering women, with an all-female workforce and a commitment to the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs).
We support farmers by purchasing their vegetables directly, preventing food fraud, and ensuring that we use healthy and fresh ingredients to guarantee food safety and security. Our commitment to achieving Sustainable Development Goals 2, 3, 5, & 8 is unwavering, and we have implemented a zero-waste management system to contribute to these goals.
At Gudtolli, we believe that by working together with our partners and stakeholders, we can create a more sustainable and equitable future for all. We take pride in our efforts to make a positive impact on the world and are committed to continuing to do so.